As we are partnered with both Reckon and MYOB, we have access to the latest software and support. This enables us to advise you on the best software to meet your unique business’ needs. Please refer to their list of products for an overview of what each can offer, and contact us should you have any questions.
On most products, we are also able to purchase at a rate lower than the recommended retail price, giving you value for money in the first instance. So if you see the product that you like, be sure to contact us to see just how much money we can save you.
We are also advised of any upgrades available, at which time we will contact you to arrange a time to install. This ensures you are working with the latest software and are up-to-date with latest information.
We are also able to help with installation of your software. Whether it be installation on a single computer, or multiple users over an office network, we can help.
So all you need to do is contact us….we can do the rest. By picking up the phone, you can have the best software purchased on your behalf, installed with your own unique data file, and full training provided. Too easy.
There is also no need to purchase any software. If you have no need for data entry at your office, then save your money. We can simply pick up your paperwork and produce information and reports as you require, and then hand over a copy of your complete reconciled data file to your tax agent/accountant at the end of each financial year.
After purchasing the product best suited for your needs, we can then install your software, create your own data file customised to your business, and then train you, the business owner, or your staff, fully on its use.
Creation of the data file is a once only procedure and should be performed by a person fully trained in the software. The correct setup of your data file will allow for easy and efficient data processing and accurate reporting. Your data file is created specifically for your business, taking into account Government and Taxation obligations.
We can then provide full training to you and your staff in all aspects of the software, from data processing and invoicing customers, through to financial reporting and BAS preparation. A complete user manual customised to your business would also be available.
Depending on the extent of your training needs, whether it is one day or six months, Beachside will be there every step of the way. We are also one phone call away should you be stuck in your processing and require an answer immediately.
Already using an Accounting Software System?
Are you already using an accounting package and finding it is not giving you the information you need? Or your data file needs tweaking to suit the changing needs of your business? Or you simply want to know more about your software package and what it can do for you? Or even better, your business has grown and you need an office assistant that requires full training on the software?
Relax…..we can also help with this.
Group Training Sessions
On a monthly basis, we also offer small group training sessions on specific topics designed to help all bookkeepers. These benefit any staff you have performing these tasks, or yourself if you are the one processing all the paperwork. These are very informal, inexpensive and highly informative training sessions.
Topics covered include, but not limited to the following:
- Filing – For Managers and Admin staff - Learn a simple system that enables you to file and recover documents confidently.
- GST Codes – For Data Processors - Learn what GST codes are used in your accounting software and when to use what code.
- Manual Bookkeeping – For Data Processors – Learn bookkeeping the manual way. Will increase your knowledge of the operations of your accounting software and all source documents handled. Provides greater insight into administrative systems employed and how to identify errors and correct them.
Requests are also taken for topics to be covered. Should you wish to be informed of upcoming training sessions, please forward your email address to us for notification.
Our Bookkeeping services include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Services
- End of Year Checks and Balances
- Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- (Issuing invoices to debt collection)
- (Data entry of supplier’s invoices/payments to reconciling
- supplier’s statements)
- (Weekly processing to issuing annual Payment Summaries)
- (Preparation to lodgement)
- (Performing reconciliations to ensure your data file is
- complete for your accountant)
- (Includes job costing, budgeting & cash flow forecasting)
- (Regular reports to help you manage the business)
Do you require a bookkeeper at your office?
Whether you have your own staff processing the day-to-day transactions, or simply require a bookkeeper to keep your data file up-to-date, we can help.
A lot more business owners these days are managing their business using the financial data provided by their accounting software. We are flexible and can come to your office for any bookkeeping service from data entry and bank reconciliations through to financial reporting and BAS preparation.
This can be performed on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis….the choice is yours. With remote access and your permission, we can even access your computer from our own office!
- You will also have peace of mind knowing that your Beachside BAS Consultant is a
Do you keep all your receipts in a shoe box?
Fantastic, we can help you too! We can pick up (or you can deliver) all the required paperwork and process your business transactions at our own office. We can provide you with financial reporting, BAS Statements and a complete reconciled data file ready for your accountant…….and peace of mind.
We can do this on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, as frequent as you like.
BAS, PAYG & IAS
The benefits of having a Beachside BAS Consultant prepare & lodge your BAS, PAYG & IAS, are:
- No more late nights trying to find all necessary information to complete your forms
- No more late lodgement penalties & interest on overdue payments
- No more nasty surprises once your income tax return is lodged to find extra BAS, PAYG or IAS payments also need to be made
Relax at Beachside……..
A Beachside BAS Consultant will ensure that the software being used to account for your business is set up accurately to report the correct information required to complete your BAS, PAYG & IAS returns.
Extra month to lodge & pay
As we are registered with the Australian Taxation Office for online lodgement of BAS, this enables us an extra month to lodge BAS returns. This in turn gives you, the business owner, an extra month to pay your BAS liability. (Unfortunately, this does not apply to PAYG & IAS returns).
If you wish to take advantage of this time line, please contact us so we can forward to you an “Authority to Act as BAS Agent” form.
We can help with all of your obligations required when employing staff, including reporting to the relevant departments by their deadlines.
- Set up Payroll System so payroll processing is painless
- Keep you informed of changes to the relevant Awards
- Termination Payments
- Preparation of Payment Summaries
- Completion of Superannuation Contribution returns
- Completion of Worker’s Compensation forms
- Completion & Lodgement of PAYG returns
- Reporting for Centrelink, Child Support Agency, etc
- Payroll Tax
- Employment Agreements
- Job Descriptions
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Salary Sacrifice Agreements
- Employee Policies
- Annual Appraisal Forms
All of these services can be performed either at your office or mine. There is no need for you to have your own payroll software if you will not be the one actually using it……all you have to do is fax me your timesheets. It’s that easy at Beachside.
With the help of relevant reports, you can gain a better understanding of your business and be more pro-active in its management. These include:
- Job Costing
- Class Tracking
- Historical Analysis
- (Allows you to see profit or loss per job/project)
- (Keep track of other branches or different classifications within
- your business)
- (Compare to previous years reports so you can see where the business
- is improving & where it needs improvement)
- (Compare your actual costs against your budgeted figures to
- determine what needs your attention)
Do you waste a lot of your time on trying to find things? Want to be able to lay your hands on the desired paperwork within seconds? Want your business looking more professional? Is your staff double-handling paperwork and not being cost-effective?
Relax…….we can also help with all of your administrative needs:
- Revise your administration system & implement changes
- Set up filing systems & perform the filing of documents
- Establish Company Policies
- Establish Procedural Manuals
- Word Processing
- Form Templates
Trouble Shooting Support
We understand that everyone’s working hours are different. We are aware that sometimes payroll processing is performed at night once the kids are tucked into bed. We are also aware that sometimes you just get stuck on something and can’t proceed, and need an answer right now!
This is why a Beachside BAS Consultant is available to support you 24/7.
And if we can’t answer your question immediately, we have the resources to enable us to find your answer.